Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hi there! So, before I start really blogging on here I thought since I really stink at writing about me's (evidence in my last post) I'm going to do the 100 Questions Nobody Asks tag, so you can learn a bit more about me.  If you're reading this I tag YOU! haha enjoy...

1) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Both?? haha It's not something I really think about it just depends on wether or not I remembered to close my closet door
2) Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Nope
3) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? If you mean the fitted sheet on my bed, in. If you mean the extra sheet that sheet sets come with, I don't sleep with it at all.
4) Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No?
5) Do you like to use post-it notes? I like too, I don't that often tho
6) Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes, all the time
7) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Uhm... The bear, I hate bugs. Not saying I'd like to be attacked by a bear but I really hate bugs.
8) Do you have freckles? Yep, my face is covered in them
9) Do you always smile for pictures? Not always, sometimes I try to look cool in selfies.
10) What is your biggest pet peeve? Scratching utensils against your plate and when people stand to close to me
11) Do you ever count your steps when you walk? If I'm walking for a long time I might, but not usually.
12) Have you ever peed in the woods? Yeah
13) What about pooped in the woods? No lol
14) Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? A lot actually because I'm a giant weirdo
15) Do you chew your pens and pencils? Nope
16) How many people have you slept with this week? zero
17) What size is your bed? Full
18) What is your Song of the week? Take me or Leave Me from Rent
19) Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yeah, I see no reason why not
20) Do you still watch cartoons? I mean I watch South Park & Bob's Burgers, but I'll watch SpongeBob from time to time.
21) Whats your least favorite movie? My friends usually drag me to horror movies that I don't want to see (Not because I'm scared, because they are usually stupid) so it's probably one of those.
22) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? If I told you, I'd have to kill you
23) What do you drink with dinner? Diet coke or sprite zero
24) What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ranch or buffalo sauce
25) What is your favorite food? Buffalo chicken or nutella
26) What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Forrest Gump, I can't tell you how many times I've watched that movie
27) Last person you kissed/kissed you? To be honest, I can't remember, it was a long time ago
28) Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was, but not for very long
29) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Probably not, but you never know
30) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? No idea
31) Can you change the oil on a car? I'm from Jersey, we don't even pump our own gas, so no I can't

32) Ever gotten a speeding ticket? I got a reckless driving ticket.. but that's a long story
33) Ever ran out of gas? Personally, no. But I was in the car when my brother did one time.
34) Favorite kind of sandwich? Buffalo chicken or a sandwich with just cheese and vegtables.
35) Best thing to eat for breakfast? French toast with strawberries!
36) What is your usual bedtime? It's never really that same, but If I were to average it out, probably around midnight
37) Are you lazy? Yes and no. I work out at least 4 days a week but I have trouble finding the will power to get my charger from upstairs.
38) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Cinderella
39) What is your Chinese astrological sign? Pig, I believe
40) How many languages can you speak? Just one, but It's on my bucket list to learn another
41) Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I'm subscribed to Glamour, I don't remember doing it, but I am
42) Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos, I never played with lincoln logs
43) Are you stubborn? Extremely
44) Who is better…Leno or Letterman? I don't watch either, but I'll say Letterman because Stephan Colbert is taking over for him and I love him
45) Ever watch soap operas? I used to watch this show called Passions when I was younger, It was the most ridiculous show ever.
46) Are you afraid of heights? It's my biggest fear
47) Do you sing in the car? I put on broadway musicals in my car, people driving next to me probably think I'm crazy
48) Do you sing in the shower? On occassion
49) Do you dance in the car? Oh yeah
50) Ever used a gun? No, I detest guns
51) Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? I think it was for my senior picture like 2 years ago haha
52) Do you think musicals are cheesy? They are, but I love them
53) Is Christmas stressful? It is if my family is coming over my house, If I'm going somewhere else it's not
54) Ever eat a pierogi? Yes, I went through a phase like a year and a half ago when I was obsessed with them
55) Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple pie is the bomb.com
56) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? An actress or a princess
57) Do you believe in ghosts? Kind of? I go back and forth
58) Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? I have
59) Take a vitamin daily? I try to but I forget a lot
60) Wear slippers? Sometimes
61) Wear a bath robe? Only when I take baths, not showers. It's quite strange.
62) What do you wear to bed? An old t-shirt and sweatpants or shorts
63) First concert? Kelly Clarkson
64) Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target all the way
65) Nike or Adidas? I like nike better but I own more adidas stuff. I'm not really sure why.
66) Cheetos Or Fritos? I freaking love Cheetos, it's a problem.
67) Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
68) Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? That just means very good in french.
69) Ever take dance lessons? When I was younger
70) Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Something creative, like some kid of designer or a music producer
71) Can you curl your tongue? Mhmm
72) Ever won a spelling bee? No, I can't spell to save my life.
73) Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yeah, many times actually.
74) Own any record albums? I wish
75) Own a record player? I wish
76) Regularly burn incense? Nah, I burn candles a lot tho.
77) Ever been in love? I have not
78) Who would you like to see in concert? I'd love to see Ed Sheeran again, but also One Direction (minus all the screaming), Paramore, and the 1975.
79) What was the last concert you saw? Ed Sheeran @ MSG. 
80) Hot tea or cold tea? Hot tea
81) Tea or coffee? No, can't choose.
82) Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar
83) Can you swim well? I'm decent
84) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
85) Are you patient? At times
86) DJ or band, at a wedding? Either or, I have no preference.
87) Ever won a contest? Not that I remember
88) Ever have plastic surgery? Nope
89) Which are better black or green olives? I just don't like olives
90) Can you knit or crochet? I cannot
91) Best room for a fireplace? Bedroom or living room
92) Do you want to get married? I mean, when I'm older
93) If married, how long have you been married? I'm not married
94) Who was your HS crush? I had a lot of them
95) Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Maybe
96) Do you have kids? I don't
97) Do you want kids? When I'm older
98) Whats your favorite color? Pink or Tiffany Blue
99) Do you miss anyone right now? Not at this immediate moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment