Tuesday, April 22, 2014

hi there

Welcome to my blog!
Hi there, welcome to shutupmegs. Seeing as this is my first post I thought I'd tell you a little about myself and my plans for this blog. So, Hi I'm Megan!
^ That's me makeup- less and cheesin' it. I'm 18 years of age and I reside in New Jersey and I have for my entire life. I currently go to community college where I major in liberal arts?? haha I'm not really sure what I want to do but I'm trying to figure it out. I'm a highly caffeinated fangirl. Harry Potter and Ed Sheeran are my favs but I also like Doctor Who, One Direction, The Hunger Games, Orphan Black, Grey's Anatomy, and Batman. I'm a huge makeup/ beauty junkie. That brings me into what I'm going to do with this blog. A lot of what I'll be doing on this blog is makeup or beauty related, like reviews and hauls. I'll also be talking about fitness & lifestyle. I'm currently on a fitness/ weight loss journey and I'm going to chronicle that in this blog. I'm also just going to be talking about what ever comes to my mind, what that is I'm not sure but I'll figure it out. So, that's it for this post, if you're reading this you'll probably learn more about me along this blogging journey so thank you so much for stopping by hope to see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment