Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A stroll in the city!



Hi there! Yesterday my mom, my brother, and I went into New York for the day. We originally went in to see the 9/11 museum because my father worked on the construction of it so we able to get tickets to go in before in officially opened but it ended up closing early! :( It wasn't that big of a deal because I'm from New Jersey so it's only a hour drive and a PATH train into the city so we got lunch and just went for a stroll through the city. Nothing too exciting but it was a nice day! I did manage to get a couple of shoots during the day so I'll just the post them here, I hope you enjoy!




 Though we didn't get the go into the actual museum we were able to walk around the memorial

We stopped in the Hard Rock so my mom and brother could get a drink an I just found the lights really cool




trying to be cool in Central Park


I actually didn't end getting anything because the line was too long and my mom didn't want to wait but it was so cute in there!

So that was it, not to interesting but thanks for reading! *muah*



No comments:

Post a Comment