Monday, May 19, 2014

My Cousin's Bridal Shower!


Hi there!
So, yesterday was my cousins bridal shower and I took some pictures of my makeup and outfit and just so random pictures while I was there so I thought I'd share it on here!

Starting off with my F & OOTD...


Here are the products I used:
♡ I mixed the Ultimate Face Transforming Primer and my Benefit Girl Meets Pearl to create an illuminating primer
♡ For concelear I used Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles under my eyes and Benefit Boiing on all my spots
♡ For foundation I used Revlon New Complexion, I didn't set it with anything because it's a cream to powder finish and I didn't want hide the illuminating I did before
♡ For brows I used 'NYX' AUTO Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown [The quotations are because I'm starting to realize this probably is a knockoff NYX product, I bought if from a local beauty supply store but I don't really care because it's the only brow pencil I've found to match my hair color.] and my Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara to set it
♡ For eyes I primed with Urban Decay Primer Potion and then from my Naked 2 palette I used a mixture of Foxy and Bootycall on my lids, Chopper in my crease, a mixture of Tease and Snakebite in my outer corner, and then Tease alone under my lash line
♡ For eyeliner and mascara, I did a thin line of Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and curled my lashes and applied Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
♡ On my cheeks on contoured with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer and applied NYX Blush in Mocha on the apples of my checks
♡ and finally for lips on used Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Blushing Beige and topped then off with NYX Butter Gloss in creme Brulee
A look at the makeup applied, I was actually really happy with the way I turned out!

For my dress, I had a big issue with this because I was wearing another dress but my mom told me I looked like I was going to the beach and I freaked out and changed but in the end I liked the was I looked. My maxi dress in from Kohl's, and though they aren't pictured with it I wore black strappy sandals from Bass.

Now onto pictures from the party!

I go to sit at the 'VIP' table as we called it, haha. I'm a bridesmaid so I helped set everything up and it turned out so nice. Everything was pink, just like her wedding!
The place were it was held was so nice! They gave us butter carved into flowers. Necessary? No. But too cute not to photograph.
Bridal shower games are so silly no one could take them seriously. For this game we had to make a wedding dress out of toilet paper and that's my Mom's cousin's fiancé with a ballon tied to the back! I ended up winning the game were you take clothes pins if you say a specific word, but mostly because everyone gave up and just gave their pins to me!
The bride to be! 
These cupcakes were absolutely delicious! I couldn't get a picture off all the writing without risking falling in the cupcakes but it says "Star light, star bright, Julie found Mr Right"

I had such a fun time at the shower, I seriously can not wait until the wedding!! I also filmed a Get Ready With Me video that should be going up my youtube channel tomorrow, So click here to go to my channel and subscribe to be notified when it goes up!


No comments:

Post a Comment